G. Bruce Boyer … Writer. Extraodinaire. I skipped my study Bible this morning and re-read Boyer’s chapters on Savile Row and Seersucker. It reminded me of when we actually pursued words and allowed them to fuel our minds eye…of when sartorial tomes didn’t have to be Preppy Picture Books. bam.
- thesoutherngoodlife likes this
- ilinykh-alexander likes this
- amoralov likes this
- 17lettersfromark reblogged this from maxminimus
- pindotsandgrenadine likes this
- mrbenedik likes this
- pabblog said: But that preppy picture book helped raise me. My original copy lies above my head on my headboard. That way the images and ideas can drip into my mind as I sleep.
- maxminimus posted this